TEPOFOL is Russia’s only producer of blanket-type non-cross-linked polyethylene foam thermal insulation up to 150 mm thick with patented lock-jointed mechanisms connecting the rolls.
The company’s proprietary patent-protected lock-jointed technology allows to seamlessly connect individual rolls into a single insulation sheet of any required size.
Tepofol® energy-saving seamless insulation technologies guarantee efficient and comfortable result in any type of buildings.
TEPOFOL LLC was founded in 2004 and has grown to be the country’s leader in production of insulation solutions and development of energy-saving insulation technologies.
The company specializes in production of non-cross-linked polyethylene foam thermal insulation solutions.
- proprietary equipment developed by the in-house R&D department;
- proprietary insulation material Tepofol®;
- company’s proprietary patent-protected lock-jointed technology allows to seamlessly connect units into a single insulation sheet of any required size;
- proprietary patent-protected seamless insulation technologies;
- a wide range of products to meet any customer needs;
- the company continuously works on expanding its product range and technologies.
TEPOFOL products were used in preparation for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi. The Olympstroi corporation, that was in charge of the Olympic infrastructure development, contracted TEPOFOL to develop and implement a solution for artificial snow conservation. In order to run the alpine skiing competitions in Sochi’s Rosa Khutor alpine resort successfully, about half a billion cubic meters of snow had to be produced and preserved intact in time for the competitions. At stage one, artificial snow was produced, mixed with natural snow and transported for storage at specially equipped areas. Stage two involved TEPOFOL that covered all the produced snow with special-size Tepofol® insulation “blanket” to keep it from melting. This seamless blanket was so huge it had to be transported by our in order to place it over the hills of snow made for the Games. It was a challenge, but the task was successfully accomplished!